(update: 30th January 2022)
Our core beliefs are described in our Manifesto. We encourage individuals as well as organizations to sign it and to join our pledge for KINDNESS. Scroll down the page if you wish to sign, and we hope that you will!
The Manifesto is structured around 5 main principles:
- Businesses should embrace a new way to measure their success that incorporates profit and the positive and meaningful impact they create on their people, their stakeholders, the environment, and the community in which they operate.
- Leadership should adopt trust, respect and transparency as foundational pillars of their organizations, supported by a solid principle that all human beings are equally worthy.
- Distribution of decision-making and information within the organization is the key to enabling collective intelligence to materialize.
- We are all interdependent, and we are all part of a system that has finite material resources yet endless opportunities to increase people’s well-being, fulfillment, and satisfaction.
- In a continuously and rapidly changing world, we must embrace openness, creativity, and inclusivity.
SHARE THE NEWS!
We need your help to grow and to change the business world! If you want to share you have signed the KINDNESSforBusiness Manifesto on your networks, do not hesitate to use the image below (by clicking on it and saving it on your computer).